K-Fashion Inspiration: I'm ready to go out of the country by Dasom

To go out of the country and enjoy my autumn break, that is. But the big hurdle between Noona and her holiday is...the fact that she just started her 2nd week at her new office. Which means, it's so impossible to take leave this month. And next month. *sad*

If you are in the same boat as Noona's, well, even though no holiday plan sighted in the near plan, we can start looking at some styling tips for those long awaited overseas trip. 

K-Fashion Inspiration: I'm ready to go out of the country by Dasom

What you can wear from your wardrobe to copy Dasom's style:

1. Your loose sweatshirt
2. A patterned denim jacket (floral, faded out, anything)
3. Dark blue denim pants
4. Striped socks (I don't think I have the guts to wear bright color socks though, I will probably go with purplish kind of socks)
5. Sneakers

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment