2. The Story of Lychee Rosewater, Suzette

This was the first time I had a cake named Lychee Rosewater (SGD 8). The moist sponge cakes layered with sweet cream and topped with rose flavoured butter cream taste light and yet, it exudes the right amount of sweetness. If only I am not too lazy to walk all the way to Esplanade Mall, I would probably have this cake often to cheer me up on those gloomy days.

2. The Story of Lychee Rosewater, Suzette

When you are unemployed, you suddenly have a lot of time on your hands. Chances are you will start to think of what to achieve in life while at the same time, looking for a new source of cash flow. After all, the rental and daily expenses will not pay by themselves. Looking back at those busy times at the bank, I don’t really have the time to take care of both my weight and love life. I figure, a break may be a good time to pursue both goals. After all, both has always on the list of every new year’s resolution. 

TO-DO-LIST DURING BREAK:

1. Find new job
2. Lose weight
3. Revive dying love life

I am quite surprised with my own ability to create a to-do-list because after all, I am the type who does not really follow my own plan. Blame it on the “P” of my INFP personality, maybe? Looking at the above to-do-list again, I suppose 3 things on your to-do-list does not really make it an achievement or something. I wonder how am I gonna do the above three things on my list but I guess I’ll think about it while finishing the Lychee Rosewater Cake. 

On second thought, do I really need include task #3 in the to-do-list? Hmm. 

Where to get the Lychee Rosewater Cake: Suzette, 8 Raffles Avenue, #01-13E Esplanade Mall, Singapore
Opening times: Tue 12PM - 7PM, Wed - Thu 12PM - 10PM, Fri - Sat 12PM - 11PM, Sun 12PM - 9.30PM, Mon Closed

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment