11. The Story of Butterscotch Banana Pancake, Atlas Coffeehouse

11. The Story of Butterscotch Banana Pancake, Atlas Coffeehouse
The Butterscotch Banana Pancake (SGD 18) from Atlas Coffeehouse is huge. I think it is more of a hotcake rather than pancake but being a true-born INFP, I will leave the concept of “pancake” opens for an interpretation. Anyway, every man is allowed to have a free opinion. I find it a bit too sweet, heavy and impossible to finish even with two mouths to share. I wish Atlas Coffeehouse sells smaller portion of the pancake so that I can do my forever-alone-hanging-out antic here while enjoying the pancake. 
 
By the way, I have just finished reading Norwegian Wood. Despite its being 0% surrealist, this book left a lasting impression on me. I fell in love with the storyline despite its open ended ending. While the storyline may be somewhat revolving around death, a topic which is seldom touched and talked upon in our society, it managers to perspire a dark and yet beautifully depressed view on life and death. Ironically, Midori Kobayashi is my most favourite character in this otherwise, gloomy story. 
 
Where to get Butterscotch Banana Pancake: 6 Duke’s Road, Singapore
Opening times: Tuesday - Sunday 8AM - 7PM, Closed on Monday

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment