5 Ways to Wear Patches Like SNSD Yoona

Patches have gone a long way from a mere quick-fix to hide a hole in clothes to a fashion statement. Even though the style has been making a trend since fall 2015, it does not seem to go away pretty soon. In fact, patches appear at nearly all high-street fashion stores. Not sure how to make the patches work? No worry, Yoona is here to teach you the way. 

Yeah yeah, shall we start?

5 Ways to Wear Patches Like SNSD Yoona

1. Patches on my boyfriend's denim jacket, $95 from Topshop/ Zalora

Patches on my boyfriend's denim jacket, $95 from Topshop

You can wear a crop top beneath the oversized boyfriend's denim jacket. Otherwise, plaid seems to work just fine. 

2. Patches on my crop denim jacket, CAD 21.99 from Forever 21

 Patches on my crop denim jacket, CAD 21.99 from Forever 21

Crop top works well with crop patches denim jacket too. Just make sure the inner top is shorter than the denim jacket. Otherwise, Noona thinks a longer inner top will look good when paired with a crop denim jacket. 

3. Patches on my utilitarian jacket, $95 from Topshop/ Zalora

Patches on my utilitarian jacket, $95 from Topshop

Topshop calls this utilitarian jacket, a shackett. This is the first time Noona hears that lingo and apparently only Topshop is using it. It does not matter though as the patches look perfect on that...shackett.

4. Patches on my bomber jacket, $53.50 from Bershka

Patches on my bomber jacket, $53.50 from Bershka

Bomber jacket and patch. Double trend at one go. 

5. Patches on my pullover, $19.90 from Forever 21

Patches on my pullover, $19.90 from Forever 21

If you prefer your patches to be on something else than jacket, how about a patch graphic pullover?

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment